Features of the MgX series include:
- Die size up to 8"x10" (205x255mm) nominal.
- Multiple slides, that are independently movable.
- Shot weight up to 200g (7oz);
- Adjustable stroke clamping system (for maximum cycle speed);
- Quick die change system;
- State-of-the-art forged steel gooseneck, which is electrically heated;
- Replaceable hardened shot sleeve;
- Electrically heated nozzle adapter (better temperature stability and longer life than gas heated);
- Process parameters and shot monitoring system (PPCS);
- Ingot pre-heating system, capable of automatically feeding two or more die-casting machines;
- Electrically heated furnace (finer temperature control than gas heated);
- Melt pot lined with a corrosion resistant coating for longer life;
- Advanced shielding gas management system;
- Touch screen operator interface;
- Full array of safety features.
Techmire's MgX Series represents current state-of-the-art systems for the multiple-slide die-casting of precision components in magnesium alloys.
Nominal Die Size
inches : 8 x 10
mm : 205 x 255
Shot Weight (max.recommended)
ounces : 7
grams : 200